Safe Hiring Solutions
- It is provided to the district at no cost
- Substitute only has to pay for one background check
- Districts no longer need to collect the money for the background check
- Districts spend less time on paperwork
- A substitute will apply at a district.
- The substitute will enter their information into Safe Hiring Solutions’ database.
- The sub will pay for their background check.
- The results will be ready for the district to use, usually within 3 business days.
- If they have already had a background check done, the sub would inform the district of this.
- The person responsible for this information will have a log in so they may view the results.
- If your district already uses Safe Hiring Solutions you will still use them like normal for employee background checks. You will have a separate log in for the substitute pool.